The O-TTPS Certification Program enables organizations that conform to the standard to be certified as Open Trusted Technology Providers™.
The O-TTPS, a standard of The Open Group, provides a set of guidelines, recommendations and requirements that help assure against maliciously tainted and counterfeit products throughout commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) information and communication technology (ICT) product lifecycles.
The standard includes best practices throughout all phases of a product’s life cycle: design, sourcing, build, fulfillment, distribution, sustainment, and disposal, thus enhancing the integrity of COTS ICT products and the security of their global supply chains.
This certification program is one of the first of its kind in providing certification for conforming to standards for product integrity coupled with supply chain security.
How the O-TTPS Certification Program Works
Benefits of O-TTPS Certification
The O-TTPS Certification Program is open to all suppliers, providers, and integrators.
- Identification and mitigation of security risks throughout the development, sourcing, and maintenance of COTS ICT products
- Product and market differentiation
- Collaboration between Open Trusted Technology Providers™ and suppliers
Quick links to documents describing the O-TTPS Certification Program
NOTE: All certification material and further information on applying for certification is available from the O-TTPS Certification site
- Management Guide to the Certification Process for O-TTPS
- O-TTPS Certification Policy
- O-TTPS Conformance Requirements
- O-TTPS Conformance Statement
- O-TTPS Certification Agreement
Other useful information to help you through the process includes:
- O-TTPS Getting Started with Certification
- O-TTPS Getting Started as a Recognized Assessor
- O-TTPS FAQs
Contact for further information
Please contact the O-TTPS Business Team by email.