Imagine a world in which health information is available when and where you need it.
We believe that person-centered, value-based healthcare depends on interoperability. Interoperability enables the flow of information within and across healthcare systems. Information flow based on healthcare system requirements, standards development, and IT implementation systems helps enable actors to produce their core capabilities effectively, error free, and securely. Learn more
Healthcare Forum Membership Benefits Healthcare Consultants, Payers, and Providers
- • Guide standards development to ensure adoption of necessary requirements for interoperable solutions
- • Improve information flow within your organization and with partners in your care delivery ecosystem
- • Address your pressing Healthcare IT business problems
- • Engage in regular dialogue with diverse healthcare stakeholdders about improved interoperability and information flow
- • Drive the healthcare community towards less proprietary, more open solutions to reduce lock-in and improve business efficiencies
- • Gain business efficiencies through better information flow with ecosystem partners at a lower cost
Healthcare Forum Membership Benefits IT Hardware, Software, and Consulting Services Vendors and Medical Device Vendors
- • Influence standards development and gain early access to emerging standards that affect your business
- • Gain a clearer and more empathic understanding of customer HIT and EHR pain-points and requirements
- • Demonstrate leadership in Healthcare IT – show customers and collaborators your commitment to improving information flow in care delivery and outcomes improvement
- • Collaborate with other innovators; prepare for the future; develop key relationships
The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars and podcasts on a wide variety of topics.
Check our events calendar for upcoming events.
Follow The Open Group on Twitter @theopengroup